Friday, December 13, 2013

For the next 18 days...

I will be traveling to five different countries with my one and only seastar, Tina!

We will be heading to London (England), Frankfurt and Mainz (Germany), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Rome and Florence (Italy), Barcelona (Spain) and Paris (France).

Please please send me your support, prayers, love and hugs...so that everything goes well during this trip and that no serious complications occur!

As excited I am about spending Christmas in Barcelona, making a wish at Trevi Fountain and posing in front of the Eiffel Tower (and the uploading it all onto Instagram), I am so scared that things will crumble down in the next 18 days...slowly but surely (knock on wood).

Time to go finish packing!

Happy Holidays, y'all!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment